As an in-ground basin fountain, this has a 20-gallon black poly water basin that is placed in a hole in the ground. A main advantage with a 20-gallon reservoir is that water does not need to be added nearly as often as with an above-ground basin. If the basin is not placed in the ground it can be surrounded by plants or placed in a large flowerpot. A basin cover sits on top of the poly basin and supports the water feature. The fiberglass reinforced basin cover is designed to hold fountains up to 175 pounds. For fountains from 175 pounds to 550 pounds, a hot-zinc-coated iron grate is supplied, which measures 27 inches by 27 inches. Small rocks are normally used to conceal both the basin cover and the iron grate The low-voltage transformer reduces the amount of electricity used from 120 volts to 12 volts and eliminates any chance of an electrical shock in the water. The cost to operate our average pump with LED lights is less than $2 per month. The expected life-span of an LED light is between 25,000 and 100,000 hours which equates to almost 3 to 11 years of continuous use. Instead of burning out, they get dimmer as they need to be replaced. Replacement lights are available. The water fountains can also be operated without the lights.
- 8" tall by 16" square. Total weight is 133 pounds.
6" tall by 14" square. Total weight is 91 pounds.
- Complete and ready to install, including all the necessary pumps, tubing, lighting, transformers and basins for our water features.
- Basin measures: 14"H
Top Diameter: 26"
Bottom Diameter: 20.5"
- Low-voltage transformer reduces the amount of electricity used from 120 volts to 12 volts
- Expected life-span of an LED light is between 25,000 and 100,000 hours which equates to almost 3 to 11 years of continuous use
- The pump has a dial on the side that adjusts the water flow. The pump has a 25’ cord
- In-ground basin. This has a 20-gallon black poly water basin that is placed in a hole in the ground.
- Warranty: All items, except pump, carry a one-year warranty that covers manufacturing defects. Water pump carries a six-month replacement warranty
This fountain is hand carved from solid granite; an art which takes years to develop and perfect. This craftsmanship is a direct result of generations of stone carvers passing along their skills and knowledge. This expertise and dedication is evident throughout the Granite collection.
Granite is one of the hardest minerals and has been used for centuries to decorate gardens. The high-quality granite is nearly impervious to freezing weather, water, heat and wind, making it a superior choice.
Fountains can be left outside, in any weather conditions. In freezing weather, fountain should have the water removed to prevent ice expansion in the granite basin.
Absoultely amazed at how this Flat square granite outdoor fountain is able to stick out beautifully in my back yard. I have received so many wonderful comments from my friends and neighbors about this fountain. Thank You!
|Shipping Method:||UPS- Fed Ex 14" Common carrier 16"|
|Contiguous US Shipping:||Free Shipping|
|Hawaii/Alaska Shipping:||Call us at 877-251-5643 or 715-839-9740|