» Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 12 months from the date of issuance, which is the "spend by" date included on the gift certificate. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates will expire 12 months from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Water Fountain Place Website, http://www.waterfountainplace.com toward the purchase of eligible products.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or check.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-251-5643.
- Water Fountain Place will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the Serenity Health Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases at www.waterfountainplace.com.
- Water Fountain Place may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Net Health Shops, LLC nor Water Fountain Place MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Any dispute relating in any way to waterfountainplace.com gift certificates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Boise, Idaho, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate waterfountainplace.com's intellectual property rights, Waterfountain place.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Idaho, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Water Fountain Place reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.